From Wulfgard Wiki
Northrim is home to many disparate groups of people - possibly hundreds - usually referred to as "tribes," though many do not refer to themselves as such. Some are large and powerful, others small and reclusive. Some build castles that rival those of the Achaean Empire, while others are nomadic, moving their villages from place to place. The Achaeans consider them barbarians.
Some major tribes are listed below. Click their names to learn more about them!
- The Bjornings ("Great Bear Tribe") of Bjornburg
- The Wulfings ("Tribe of the Wolf") of Wulfsted
- The Frost Ravens
- The Wurmtongues of Wurmtongue Fjord
- The Geatlings of Horngöfgasta
- The Skridar of Frostwind Vale
- The Chunni of Ghost Hill
- The Forsaken of Karn
- The Freylings of Baldur's Fjord
- The Hrusi of New Hrod